Your tasks are the requirement- and customer-oriented planning and conceptual design of our plant technology, including the procedural construction. You will create planning suggestions and installation plans for our customers worldwide, and you are responsible for the technical supervision of the intersection points and the project.
It is easy for you to find purposeful solutions for problems and to coordinate them with the customer.
- You have a technical degree, preferably as technician for machine tools. Or engineer in one of the following fields: process engineering, plant construction and engineering.
- Ideally, you have experience in the field of plant design.
- You are familiar with CAD programs (preferably 2D and 3D).
- You have a structured and independent working method.
- You understand problems and coherences
- You are fluent in English and German